Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Puppy Paint

My puppy was so naughty last Friday. He got into my scrapbooking stuff and got ahold of my GOLD paint pen. He chewed it up on my CREAM carpet!!! It was such a mess!  I called Andy in tears because I was totally overwhelmed by the situation.  I know Andy was concerned, but sometimes I can just hear the smile on his face when he tells me that "He's just a dog." At least I can laugh about it now. The paint came out with the carpet shampooer and a little elbow grease. Butter's had gold paint on his teeth, it looked like he had a grill in. Hahaha. We got him cleaned up too. It's so hard to be angry at him for long. He knows he's being scolded because he sits with his ears down, but he can't help but wag just the tip of his tale. Naughty Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment