Friday, March 7, 2008

Logan Edward


I am happy to announce the birth of our son Logan Edward.  My water broke on Tuesday and after 30 some hours of labor, Logan was born on 03/05/08 at 1:29 the morning.  I have many comical stories on this adventure I will post about later. 

Logan is 8 weeks early, so we haven't been able to hold him much or spend more than a half hour with him at a time. He is doing very well in the NICU and I want to say thank you to everyone that sent their well wishes.

The doctors are hoping we will be able to bring him home on Monday. I am running back and forth so much between home and the hospital, I don't expect much updating (at least not every single day like before...). More photos to come and maybe a video.  They are strict with the cameras in the NICU because of prvacy and HIPPA laws, but the nurses understand, so they let us sneak a few photos.  :)

I will add more later... you know... once we have the baby room painted... 

No comments:

Post a Comment