Wednesday, March 12, 2008

quick update post birth

Sorry for not updating. My brain is mush at the moment due to not getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I will give you a short update. My boobs are sore, my stitches are sore, my eyes are dry.... Logan is good, doc appointment today. He came home on monday, but with a biliblanket, so hopefully that will go today. He hates bathtime and getting his diaper changed.  He startles when he hears the diaper wipe box close, but doesn’t flinch when the dog barks and howls. He was weighed yesterday and is now 5lbs. 4 oz. so he lost a little. His premie pants are too big for him and look like MC Hammer pants. Diapers are expensive and it’s frustrating/funny when you change him then HEAR him poop as soon as you lie him down.  Laundry has trippled, I don’t know how.  I constantly feel like I need to entertain him, but all he can do is sleep right now. I panic whenever he moves. ???? I don’t know why. :) Oh... and I love him so much, all I want to do is stare at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment