Monday, June 4, 2007

Conversations between lovers


We are moved! but certainly not settled.  Boxes and boxes everywhere! And I just have no idea where to start. andy and I were putting kitchen stuff away and I said:
Kay-"Andy, I'm going to put my tea stuff and your coffee stuff in the same cupboard, Okay?"
Andy- "Alright, but don't blame me is they make tea-coffee babies."
I did pull up some weeds in the flower beds... and my bleeding hearts are just beautiful!  ... I sound like an old woman.
Next thing you know I'll be buying a pair of those crocs and a red and purple hat. 
I have to say my favorite room in the WHOLE house is my closet.  My beautiful beautiful walk in closet that Andy has let me have all to myself.  And is full. of shoes.
Still no puppy.  The one we want is not avaliable until June 8th.  But Andy is going to Ohio and they require that everyone that lives in the house visit the dog.  Maybe they will count the first time we saw her.  Pictures are sure to follow.
Andy is in the garage putting together the lawn mower.  Does anyone else think that's kind of funny?  If I had a nickle for everytime he's handed me directions and said "I don't get it."!!!!!  He's a logical kind of guy. If he doesn't see how it should logically fit together, then it's a piece of junk.  Then again, he may have a good point. As soon as the homestead is all put together I will run around and take photos and change them out.  The other photos are from the previous owners. Mine, of course, will be much better. Because I am awesome.
Can anyone else believe that it's June?  Andy is turning 25 soon. He thinks he is an old man.  We recently had a conversation that went like this. 
Kay- "Andy! It's your birthday soon!" In two days You are going to be an old man!"
Andy-"Ugh! I know, don't remind me! I feel so old!"
Kay-" You are! I'm going to have to leave you for a younger man soon."
Andy- "Whatever, you'll still be older than me."
That's about the time I went outside to pull weeds.
We had to bring our car into the shopt to get fixed. It's such a nerve wreaking thing, because you have no idea if they are ripping you off, and you pray that they do a decent job. I mean... you can't bring it back in a month and say "No, it broke again, I'm not paying this time."  So we are gettiung the ball bearings in our car replaced, and the car sounds like it's in D2, but's it's just the bearings. It cost almost $800 to fix. So I freak out whenever I hear a sound on the car.  ANY SOUND! We parked the car in the garage and a hear this strage "ding" noise. And I freak out. I'm like... 
Kay-"Andy, did you hear that?"
Andy-"Hear what? that noise? that's the car cooling down."
Kay-" No it's different. it's a ding.  See, there is was again!"
Andy- "Yeah it's the car cooling down."
Kay-" No it's not! I swear I have never heard it before! Did you hear it???"
Andy - "Yes. It's my gray hairs."
That was about the time Andy went to put together the lawn mower.

No comments:

Post a Comment